Booking a Party and Inviting Non-Member Guests
Please read this page carefully before completing the form.
2023 update: The policies added in 2022 (see below) remain unchanged for 2022.
Highlights of changes added in 2022 to party bookings:
- Each membership can only have one party per season.
- Parties will be located in a party area located in the secluded grounds next to the toddler pool, near the fence facing Buchanan Street.
- Party rates are $60 (M-Th) and $120 (F, Sa, Su).
- The time slots for each day are:
- 2-5pm and 6-9pm (M-F)
- 12-3pm and 4-7pm (Sa, Su)
- There is only one party allowed per time slot.
- You may have 25 non-member guests at the party.
- Plastic folding tables are now available for use at no additional cost.
- Refund policy: party reservations may be refunded if they are requested at least three days before weekday reservations and one week before weekend reservations..
Other important policies to remember:
- Bring a printed copy of your guest list to the front desk before your party begins.
- Two party guests may arrive early and stay late to help with set-up and breakdown.
- Party organizers may not sign in guests on the same day as their party.
- Your guests must leave the grounds after your party.
- Your guests must follow the PG Pool parking policies. They will not be able to use the main lot after 4pm on weekdays and after 3pm on weekends.
As a privilege of membership, members may reserve non-exclusive space at the pool and invite non-member guests for periods of up to three hours. We offer up to two party slots every day except Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day. On Mondays through Fridays, there is one slot available from 2:00pm to 5:00pm and one from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. On Saturdays, there is one slot from 12:00pm to 3:00pm and one from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. On Mondays through Thursdays the flat fee is $60. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the flat fee is $120. The party area is next to the toddler pool, near the fence facing Buchanan Street. The party may reserve two picnic tables regardless of the number of anticipated guests. The Bowlding Shelter may not be prebooked, for love nor money. You may invite up to 25 non-member guests to your party. Your guests must leave the grounds after your party.
There are NO party bookings on Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day.
All bookings are first-come, first-served basis and there are no rain dates.
In addition to the two picnic tables, up to two folding tables are available upon request at no additional charge. The tables are stored in the office and the manager on duty will provide them if requested. Members are responsible for cleaning and getting the tables back to the office. Members may of course also bring in their own folding tables.
All tidying and cleaning that is required after the party is the responsibility of the member who organized the party, as is ensuring that the area around the party is returned to its pre-activity condition immediately following use. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, removing all trash, replacing all moved items and storing all equipment. Members may use basic pool equipment, such as brooms and trash cans, to assist in the cleanup. If you are organizing a party, two party guests may arrive early and stay late to help with set-up and breakdown.
Any use of the pool’s electrical system must be approved in advance by the Events Committee (email@example.com).
No sound amplification systems or devices of any kind may be used at any time.
No activity occurring during the party may disrupt the ability of other members to use and enjoy the pool and grounds.
All members & guests must comply with PG Pool’s General Rules & Regulations.
Grills may be used by adults but may not be reserved or moved to the party area.
NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED ON POOL GROUNDS.
Instructions for Booking a Party
Complete the payment form and hit submit. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Weather policy: In cases of inclement weather, we will endeavor to reschedule your party. If the pool AND grounds are closed for the duration of your party, and we cannot find a mutually agreeable day to reschedule it, we will issue a refund. Partial refunds will not be made if the rescheduled time is at a lower reservation rate.
All users must follow the policies and rules as outlined in the Membership Rules and Regulations.
The Bowlding Shelter may not be prebooked, for love nor money.