COVID operation policies as of July 17, 2021
We are operating with regular procedures with a few exceptions.
A few precautions remain (subject to change):
• Members are reminded to stay home if not feeling well.
• Masks must be worn at check-in and in indoor spaces (kitchen and bathroom).
• Masks are suggested, at personal discretion, at times when grounds are too crowded to allow social distancing.
• Limit of 5 people at a time in the kitchen.
• Party bookings are not allowed.
• Tables must remain in their current locations and must not be moved
• Guests are allowed on all days, but on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays memberships are limited to 4 guests per day (instead of 8).
Here’s what “normal” operations look like:
• Regular hours:
• Sunday – Thursday : 11:00am – 9:00pm (water closes at 8:30pm)
• Friday & Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm (water closes at 10:30pm)
• Opens Saturday at Noon 6/12, 7/10 & 7/24 for swim meets
• Adult swim every hour.
• Morning lap swim
• Monday – Friday : 6:30-8:30AM
• Sat & Sun : 8:00-10:00am (Except for Saturday swim meets – 6/12, 7/10 & 7/24)
• Grills are up and running.
• Locker rooms and showers are available.
• Parking passes are required in the parking lot, and overflow parking is available at Thomas Stone. One parking pass per membership is available for pickup at the front gate.