COVID operation policies as of May 19, 2021
In accordance with guidelines from the State of Maryland and current CDC guidance we will be opening with regular operating procedures with a few exceptions.
A few precautions remain at the start of the season (subject to change):
• Members are reminded to stay home if not feeling well
• Don’t leave your masks at home just yet. Masks must be worn at check-in and in indoor spaces (kitchen and bathroom).
• Masks are suggested, at personal discretion, at times when grounds are too crowded to allow social distancing.
• Kitchen remains closed for the time being except for ice cream sales.
• Limit of 5 people at a time in the kitchen.
• Parties are not allowed
• Tables must remain in their current locations and must not be moved
• Guests are allowed M-Th but not on weekends or holidays
Here’s what “normal” operations look like:
• Regular hours:
• Sunday – Thursday : 11:00am – 9:00pm (water closes at 8:30pm)
• Friday & Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm (water closes at 10:30pm)
• Opens Saturday at Noon 6/12, 7/10 & 7/24 for swim meets
• Adult swim every hour
• Morning lap swim
• Monday – Friday : 6:30-8:30AM //
• Sat & Sun : 8:00-10:00am (Except for Saturday swim meets – 6/12, 7/10 & 7/24)
• Swim team: https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=recpmslpgpkw
• Swim lessons are now planned for later in the season. More to come.
• Grills will be up and running
• Locker rooms and showers will be available
• Ice cream and soda will be sold
• Entertainment opportunities – a few bands, movie night, trivia night
• Parking passes will be required in the parking lot, and overflow parking will be available at Thomas Stone. We will have parking passes available at the pool for pick up starting on Saturday