Completing Your Co-op Service
There are several ways to contribute your co-op hours. You can:
- Participate in a scheduled workday
- Commit to a seasonal job
- Complete an occasional job; these will be announced at the pool or on the listserv
Documenting Your Co-op Service
In order to receive credit for your co-op hours, each time you do any co-op service you should login to our membership website, click on the co-op tab and complete the required information:
- The date you did the work
- A description of the work you did
- How much time you spent
- If applicable, the board member you liaised with
If you do not have access to email please contact a board member and make alternative arrangements for documenting your co-op hours.
Requesting a Refund
In order to receive a refund of your co-op deposit, please:
1) Complete and document your membership's co-op service by October 31. Please note: No partial refunds will be given so your entire membership's hours must be completed in order to receive the refund.
2) Request your refund by sending an email to refunds(at)pgpoolmembers(dot)org. Please include your membership number. Deposits cannot be refunded if the request is received after November 15 or the membership's complete requirement is not completed.
Co-op deposits are refunded to the credit card to which they were originally charged, usually within 30 days of your request, so please check your statement before inquiring about a missing co-op refund request.
We are, of course, completely open to people completing more than the co-op requirement, and/or donating the co-op deposit to the pool.