Completing Your Co-op Service
There are several ways to contribute your co-op hours. You can:
- Participate in a scheduled workday
- Commit to a seasonal job
- Complete an occasional job (a weekly to-do list will be posted to the pool listserv and on the pool bulletin board)
Documenting Your Co-op Service
In order to receive credit for your co-op hours, each time you do any co-op service you should login to our membership website, click on the co-op tab and complete the required information:
- The date you did the work
- A description of the work you did
- How much time you spent
- If applicable, the board member you liaised with
If you do not have access to email please contact a board member and make alternative arrangements for documenting your co-op hours.
Requesting a Refund/Destruction of Your Deposit Check
In order to receive a refund of your co-op deposit, please:
1) Complete and document your membership's co-op service by 10/31. NO partial refunds will be given so the entire membership must complete the co-op requirement in order to receive the refund.
2) Submit a request by logging in to our membership website, clicking on the co-op tab and requesting your refund.
Deposits cannot be refunded if the request is received after 11/15 or the membership's complete requirement is not completed.
We are, of course, completely open to people completing more than the co-op requirement, and/or donating the co-op deposit to the pool. If you do the latter, please let us know so that we can acknowledge this in writing.